Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Featured Up-and-Coming Blog of the Month!

As I wrote in my Liebster blog post last week, I will now be featuring a different blog each month to spotlight as an up-and-coming blog with less than 200 followers that is worth a read! This month's blog is "And Then There Were Three" by Stephanie May and her husband, Tom. It's the perfect blog to browse when you just need a good chuckle that you (as a fellow mom) can relate to. It's a fun read for anyone though, I'd say, with or without child.

Stephanie writes such humorous and aptly named posts like "Poop or Chocolate?"- you can just guess what that one's about- and "Vacation + Baby = Regrets" which tells the tale of these first-time parents' vacation nightmare with baby and the lessons learned when it comes to attempting to get a little "R&R" with a crawler around. Tom's writing is even more satirical and to the point when it comes to the trials and tribulations of parenting, with posts like "Demon Baby" (we've all been there!) and "Karate Chops" which starts off as a rant on how annoying it can be when people endlessly question you about how much sleep you're getting with a new baby around, yet takes a self-help turn at the end.

Any which way you read it, Stephanie and Tom's blog is full of quick, funny, and clever musings that will leave you wanting more. Please feel free to nominate another deserving blog in the comments below! The only requirements are that the blog have less than 200 followers to be nominated, and preferably have something to do with parenting, family, health, cooking, or creativity. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog idea as as fellow health-conscious mommy! New follower via bloggy moms. I hope you'll follow me back at http://www.yummymummyktichen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding out other bloggers favorite reads! It's always fun to find another great blog to read! I will check out her site, it sounds fun! Thanks for introducing her!

    Jessica, I belong to a great network called voiceBoks.com, it's a great place for mommy bloggers to learn about growing their blogs and it's a great way to meet some wonderful ladies. There are no fees, and I don't get anything by recommending it, I just think you would like it there. If you decide to hop over and join just use my name, we were getting a little too big too fast so we now just have been expanding by referral. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...