Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January's Featured Blog of the Month

I love photography. I've been told I'm a good photographer, but I don't use one of those fancy cameras professional photographers use, even though Paul has one. It's just too much trouble for me and my Android is just more convenient, but I sure do admire pretty pictures! One of my fave new photography blogs is Me As A Mother. It's super cute and creative, full of lots of pretty things to look at. Many feature creator Heidi's adorable daughters in whimsical settings or just being kids. I adore how Heidi captures what could be a normal, everyday moment in time, and manages to freeze it and bring it to life in a whole new way on film (or, digital rather).

The first shot of hers that really caught my eye was this precious little angel here. And here's a kid who's not afraid of Santa!

Whether you are a photo lover in general, or just someone who likes to peruse cute pictures, stop by Heidi's awesome blog and show her some love!



If you would like to nominate a blog to be featured that has less than 200 followers tell me about it in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. Jessica! Thank you so much for featuring me and for your sweet words! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! Just found your blog via Bloggy Moms and now heading over to your new blog to check it out.
    http://southernbelle35.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped on over because you were featuring one of my favorite blogs and thought I would say hi. Having fun looking through all your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by! Now following back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...