Friday, July 27, 2012

Sweet Saturday will be back next week!

So sorry to cancel the party today :( I was having internet issues that lasted until this morning, and don't have the time right now to write up a post and promote it, so I will have to cancel for this weekend. I am also having family and friends over this weekend, so I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in any time to make it up then either...

I apologize if you were looking forward to this, but I will promise to make next week count! Until then, check out my other recent posts and this sweet pic of Lily below. Have a great weekend!

Future artist :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely weekend! Will be back next week (if not before)...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...