Friday, August 10, 2012

It's just been one of those weeks...

It has been one of those weeks where everything happens at once, so regretfully I will not be posting a Sweet Saturday link party, yet again. 

My poor sweetie got a nasty rash that has perplexed the pediatrician, but it seems to be on the mend today. It requires a lot of care and application of various treatments, but it appears to be drying up and isn't bothering her too much. In fact, Lily is more annoyed by my constant checking and prodding than by the rash itself.

And my poor Ogum got a random outbreak of fleas which had to be taken care of. He's mostly better now, and also has a new haircut :)

On top of all this, I've been trying to get ready for the big BBQ we're hosting here TOMORROW, and work in between, something I am falling behind on, so I must focus on all on these things over my little blog.

I will be using one of the recipes that was linked up in the past 3 weeks for the BBQ, so stay tuned for next week when I announce who gets the honors of being featured here! Thanks for stopping by and supporting my blog, and wish me luck with everything!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with all you have going on! I have a bit of exciting news for you but you'll have to wait til tomorrow. Enjoy your BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I can't wait until tomorrow.
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!! You're super awesome and I've nominated you for an award. Stop by and check it out!
    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2012/08/awards-giveaways-and-recipesoh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey theŠ³e! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

    http://www.asknature.org/user/i80equipment
    Review my weblog digger derricks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...