Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November's Up-and-Coming Blog of the Month!

I get to visit a lot of really great blogs from the link parties I host here, and I have a lot of dedicated "regular" party guests. It's always a thrill to see new posts every week and to sometimes meet someone new, and I love every minute of it.

I found Ana's blog, carpe_diemthrough another blog hop; after seeeing this super cute watermelon bag, I became her follower right away! Since then, she has continued to wow me with her immaculate DIY-projects, such as an array of costumes, homemade treats, and other creative handmade projects, like this cute little mushroom stool

The adorable watermelon bag!!

Ana hails from Croatia, and her blog is full of lots of fun things to explore. She is a real sweetie and her handy work is truly remarkable. Stop by her blog today and show her some love! 

I have some blogs in mind for the next Up-and-Coming Blog of the Month, but if you would like to nominate one, please do so in the comments. The only requirements are that the blog has 200 or less GFC followers, is continuously updated, and has to do with parenting, health, crafts, cooking, and/or creativity.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice post!
    You made my day, Jessica!
    I am really happy that we have met in this blog world :)
    Many xoxoxo to you and Lily,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Jessica, zou are right, Ana~s blog is so interesting an lovelly. I am her follower and I think that Ana is so creative and smart woman, and her costumes are for award!

    Greetings from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the watermelon bag-- too stinkin' cute.

    Stopping by to say "aloha" from An Aloha Affair and to invite you to join us this week. We are now live and are ready to mingle. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to this week.

    Aloha,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 192.168 I 254.254 IP address is allocated by many brands to log in to the router management interface.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...